Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm so Hungry

My stomach is growling. Badly. Ow.

We had our monthly company lunch meeting today and my boss picked up Antone's po-boys for everyone on his way back to the office from a morning meeting. Only he forgot to get any meatless choices. So I literally had pickles and a slice of cheese on bread with mayo and a diet coke for lunch. I haven't had any meat, wait that's a lie. I had a piece of very expensive prosciutto last week at a party and I nearly spat it out because it truly grossed me out. But I swallowed it because it would have been way rude to spit out a hunk of meat at a party. Even if I managed to do it daintily with a napkin or something.

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was cleaning up Thanksgiving dinner and a piece of ham dropped to the floor and I ate it before anyone saw it. Except I don't think that dream had to do with eating meat. I think it had another meaning, but I haven't figured it out yet.

No comments: