Monday, September 18, 2006

The Joy of Production

First let me say that it is such a sweet luxury to have internet in my apartment now. Since my new job doesn't give me much time to do anything else (and I don't even sit at a desk with a computer...hell, I don't even sit at a real desk) its a great convenience to be able to come home and do all of my work from my kitchen table. That being said, I'm a little sad that I'm not able to complete more of my producer duties due to my work schedule. I just don't have the privacy to be making all the phone calls and do all the research I need to do. I'm afraid its going to put us behind schedule, but since we don't have a firm schedule yet, I guess that would be kinda hard to do.
Speaking of, I realized I need to update our PIF calendar and also my own calendar to reflect some appointments and engagements I recently made. Better do that now before I get completely fired!

No comments: