Friday, May 18, 2007

An iTunes weekend!

My boyfriend got me a new ipod!!!!!!
I'm in total shock and am blown away by his generosity and thoughtfulness.
So now comes the task of taking all my old music off my mini and transferring it to my sleek new nano (with Nike+ attachments!!!).
Problem solved easily enough.
Now I'm waiting for iTunes to import all the data and then me, being the type A gal that I am, will sit here for the rest of the weekend perfecting my library and making sure everything is spelled right and spaced right and at the right volume, etc.
I guess I may squeeze in time for a workout or two too.
Then I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow night and my friend Sarah is visiting from Houston tonight so I'm going to try to meet up with her.
Guess I should get going!

No comments: