Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Year's Resolutions: 2007

So, obviously one of my resolutions is not to keep up with this blog, otherwise I would have made this post much sooner.
My resolutions this year are both much more complicated and much more structured than in years past. It may seem like a lot but I think it is not too ambitious to at least attempt.

Resolutions '07

1. Improve Finanaces
-Create a budget and stick to it
-Pay off credit card debt
-Open a Roth IRA & Start saving for retirement
-Buy a Toyota Prius (maybe even a new one)
2. Remember Birthdays and Keep Up with Friends More Often (so far I'm not doing to0 well with this one)
3. Improve Personal Appearance
-Become more physically fit (goal measurements 36-28-38)
-Spend more time caring for hair, skin, nails & teeth
-Update & Improve wardrobe
4. Maintain a Clean and Organized Household
-Clean & Straighten house often
-Finish all renovation/remodeling/improvement projects

And that's it!
I'm halfway through January and only about 1% active on any of these goals. Okay, maybe 7%. I'll check back in a month or so with a progress report.

No comments: