Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Household Tips

It always suprises me when I come across a household tip that I never heard of before and that is so useful I wonder why I didn't think of it myself.
I just stumbled across this website that has such interesting tips as partially draining your hot water heater every couple of months to increase its energy efficiency and make sure your fan is spinning in the correct direction for the season. Okay, I had heard the fan thing before, but the hot water thing was completely new. And even though these aren't the traditional household cleaning tips (like using ketchup to clean brass plated metalwork) they are money saving tips that can still be put to use by modern girls like myself.

2 comments:

Mischa said...

Corrected link:

http://www.dulley.com/tip/ftip.shtml

Thanks for the pointer!

***Megan*** said...

Thanks for the correction Mischa!