Saturday, November 18, 2006

When Technology Works...Life Can Be Easier :)

I'm the type of person who geeks out over lots of things, especially technology. I get really excited when something works the way its supposed to and beside myself when somebody combines a series of steps into one simple thing that works. Case in Point: Google. Not only do they offer a good email system (gmail), but they incorporate that system with photo sharing and calendar creation through google calendar's and Picasa.
From Production St...
I'm jazzed today because I discovered that Picasa's web photos feature hosts your photos for myspace and blogs, so no more logging onto photobucket or kodak or hello or any of those other album sharing websites because you can invite anyone to view albums on your Picasa Web Album and it uses software you already have installed. Yay!

No comments: