Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Faceless

Digital cameras are great.

I never was much of one for taking photos of friends, family, or of having my own photo taken. I don't know if this stems from my mom and dad not taking very many photos of me growing up. I seem to remember it was always a really big deal to bring a camera along anywhere. Most of the time when I have a camera I don't take any photos with it. To give you an idea: the last roll of film I developed had photos from various events spanning over a year. That's how long it took me to take 24 exposures.

Now that I dished out the clams for a shiny new digital version, I'm bound and determined to take more photos when-ever-y-where. Which brings me to something I hate:


People who cover their faces when you try to take their photo. The camera cannot capture your soul, so please don't irritate me by depriving me of a non-flawed image (upper left may look like he's taking an innocent drink from his cup, but this was merely a prop).

No comments: