Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LEED makes my brain feel leaky

I'm hitting the books hard this week in preparation for my LEED-CI AP test. I've set a deadline for myself of June 1st, but last night I entered the calculation and formula territory and now I'm starting to flip out a little. I'm meeting with a friend tonight who is also studying for the test and she has a bunch of secondary study material and some practice tests, so I'm eager to see if it looks like I'll actually have to know all of the formulas or just be familiar with what formula is used for each credit.
I'll probably be missing in action for a few weeks as I plan to study at least 2 hours every night. Of course, last night I fell asleep while studying so I only got in an hour, but I think I'm getting a slight cold which would explain why I was so tired yesterday; I could barely keep my eyes open!

No comments: